Conflict Management Coaching is provided by a trained coach to clients in a private, confidential, one-on-one session. It is designed to provide the client with an opportunity to discuss the conflict in which they find themselves, to look at it afresh and in a way that helps them to understand in greater depth the dynamics of what is going on for them and the person(s) with whom they are in conflict. With this new understanding, clients are also assisted by the coach to develop new options and solutions for dealing with this situation and to do so with greater confidence and optimism.
Conflict Management Coaching can also be provided to help individuals to examine their responses generally to conflict. Conflict may something which they feel they do not manage as they would like to. If this is the case, it can seriously undermine your opportunities in the workplace or in business. Coaching in this way can help clients to become more adept at managing conflict and to so with greater confidence and competence.
Conflict which goes unresolved can become debilitating. It can lead to heightened levels of anxiety and worry and begin to dominating your thinking, sometimes leading to lack of sleep and illness. There are many sources of conflict:
– Do you feel bullied or harassed at work?
– Are performance reviews a source of stress for you?
– Are you finding a grievance process upsetting?
– Do you find it difficult to get along with people you work with?
– Are you feeling the strain of an employment related litigation?
– Are you finding it difficult to get along with your business partner?
– Is the time you are spending dealing with employee conflict, distracting you from your business?
– Are you losing business because of a conflict with a customer or supplier?
– Do you dread planning for succession of your family business?
– Are you worried about an ongoing litigation?
– Are you living in an atmosphere of tension and negativity?
– Do you find it a strain to copy with long drawn out legal proceedings?
– Are parenting and/or financial arrangements causing difficult between you?
– Do you dread the prospect of facing into mediation or has mediation broken down?
– Are you upset by an ongoing family conflict to which there seems to be no resolution?
Conflict is an inescapable part of our daily lives; conflict management coaching can help you to manage it in a way that works for you.
Claritas Conflict Management Coaching Process:
Claritas aligns with the International Coach Federation and CINERGY™ belief that ‘ honours the client as the expert in his/her own life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful and whole’. In addition, the following assumptions govern the nature of the relationship developed between the coach and the client:
CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coaching
Claritas aligns with the CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coaching model, developed in Canadaby leading expert Cinnie Noble. For further details, see her website at www.cinergycoaching.com.